Monday 8 August 2016

JUST DROPS!!!!!

Image result for DROPS OF WATER
JUST DROPS!!!!
Just recently , as I was going to bed after using my bathroom, I was hearing a noise of drops of water from the tap  in slow successions, .But since it was dropping into an  empty bucket , I just let it be.
  But alas! when I woke up the next morning, around 5 .am., the bucket was almost full!.
I was  surprised that just drops even in slow successions could produce that, I couldn't help it , 'just drops?!', I questioned rhetorically with exclamation.
But yesterday, I made sure that the tap  in my bathroom was locked completely and checked the bucket and saw that it was empty, though wet. So  I went to sleep.
I guess you already know what I saw  this morning. The bucket was not wet as I left it, but it was now dry !.
  Then I realized  the importance of a DROP! and how much difference it can make in all ramification in ones life compared to a DRY TAP.
Imagine letting DROPS be for a year, I would be harvesting in drums at the end of the year!.
 So how  about a  Drop of savings?
How about a Drop of reading  useful books today and everyday ?
How about that drop of a verse of the scripture today and everyday?
How about a  Drop of prayer Today and everyday?
How about a drop of a soul won to the light of life Today and Everyday?
How about a Drop of  a step towards your God given dreams and aspirations?
How about a Drop of giving into your heavenly Account?
How about just a drop?
Never neglect  the importance of a drop, for when  the harvest time comes, TOGETHER IT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!!

























!

No comments:

Post a Comment