Thursday 10 March 2016

MY FIGHT WITH THE INTRUDERS

MY FIGHT  WITH THE INTRUDERS
They attacked about 2:30 am this morning, they came to my room while I was sleeping. I heard  their sound as they moved towards me. As I got up , I remembered the scripture that say's he has given us the spirit of fear........As one of them came towards me to attack, I had no other option but to defend myself. I quickly struck......, The second one also jumped at me . I couldn't believe what was happening. My security man heard the chaotic sound from  my room and was wondering what was happening. I eventually hit the second one too, my  hands were stained with blood. They laid still and I wondered if they were still alive but when I looked at them on the floor, I found out that one was still moving, I struck again and this time I hit harder with anger. That was how I killed the two mosquitoes hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment