Wednesday 23 March 2016

HEAR MY STORY PART 3 (A STORY YOU NEED TO HEAR)

HEAR MY STORY  PART 3  (A STORY YOU NEED TO HEAR)

Daddy did not give me money that day. He was so crossed with me, it was mummy that gave me transport fare and a stipend which I managed till January allowance was paid.
  Thank God for the foodstuff I took from with me from home, I would have learnt a wonderful lesson from ''Mr. Hunger''.
 On getting back to Oyan, Bode was  still around but there was no money for him to return to school. I  told him what I went through because of him, and even then, I wasn't sure my dad  would send me money again as usual, so I couldn't give him money.
  He felt sorry  for me, and told me he would source for money elsewhere. I didn't know how he did it, but he went back to school the following week.
  Soon there was a rumor among the choir members that something was going on between Bode and I. Before I knew it, it became viral among church members.
   One Sunday morning, Pastor Mrs. Williams sent somebody to tell me that she would like to see me after  service . I wasn't myself throught the service . I kept thinking " What did I do? why does she want to see me ?....... Anyway ,I  said to myself, if  it is because of Bode, there is nothing between us ,and that is just what I will tell her .... Period!. I didn't hear anything in church that day, I was already devastated by the rumor going on and this?....
  Finally, the service was over . I found myself sitting next to Pastor Mrs. Williams on a three seater sofa inside the Pastor's office.
 Good afternoon Ma
How are you my dear
I'm fine ma
"I know you would be wondering why I wanted to see you".....said Mrs. Williams
"Yes Ma"
She continued .... its about a rumor going on in the church. Can you shed more light on the relationship between you and Bode?.
"Ma Bode is like a younger brother to me ,nothing more .Believe me Ma. I only render assistance to him whenever he is in need, and that has even stopped now".
 Anyway, I have denied on your behalf, I only wanted to confirm from  you , because the very first day I set my eyes on you, I knew you came from a Christian home, and I have no doubt in my spirit that you are well trained... but then, I want you to be very careful because there is power in tongues.  don't  give the devil  any chance at all, and don't trust yourself ..if you see or hear a child of God saying "I trust myself , I can never commit fornication"...then you heard or seen someone at the verge of falling . Remember I cor 10 v12. So, please  be very careful, and the lord  be with you in Jesus name"    TO BE CONTINUED

 

No comments:

Post a Comment