Wednesday 23 March 2016

"IF I GIVE MYSELF UP ILL END UP IN JAIL" SAYS THE NOTE OF YESTERDAY'S BRUSSELS SUICIDE BOMBER

"I DONT KNOW  WHAT TO DO. IF I GIVE MYSELF UP ILL END UP IN A CELL" SAYS AIR PORT SUICIDE BOMBER WHO LEFT NOTE IN A BIN BEFORE BLOWING HIMSELF UP
 
 
1 of 2
Ibrahim Elbakraoui a member of ISIS a terrorist group killed himself together with 14other people, when he set off his suicide vest which enclosed a bomb at Brussels airport yesterday.
  His will  discovered in the bin of a terror cell's scharbeek safe house together with 15kg home made explosives, An Ak 47 and an ISIS flag said" I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. I'm in a hurry. I'm on the run. People are looking for me everywhere. If I give myself up ill end up in a cell"
   Brussels master bomb maker Najim Laccharoui known as the "man in white" is still on the run,after evading series of special forces following the deadly attacks which killed 34 yesterday.
   This morning Belgian media reported that the ISIS explosives expert was taken alive by SWAT team inside a Pizzerra in the Anderlecht suburb of the city-But Belgium chief prosecutor says 'he is still at large'.
    It is now clear that their is a mystery fourth suicide bomber involved in the deadly attack.
   Laccharoui was already one of the world's most wanted , having built a suicide vest that helped kill 130 in Paris in the month of November, and went on the run with Salah Abdeslam before hiding in Brussels for four months.  
 






















 
 
 
1 of 2
 




















No comments:

Post a Comment