Saturday 3 September 2016

WHAT YOU NORMALLY SEE IN SOME UNMARRIED LADIES AND GUYS PHONE INBOX

Image result for PHONES
 
WHAT YOU NORMALLLY SEE IN SOME UNMARRIED LADIES AND GUYS PHONE INBOX
A LADY'S PHONE INBOX;
(1) I love you dear (kingsley)
(2) can I take you out tonight (Andrew)
(3) I feel jealous when I see you with another man(Fred)
(4) Sweetie don't forget the trip (MD)
(5) Darling have you gotten the credit I sent you? (Collins)
(6) Honey , I will do whatever it takes just for you to be by my side (Evans)
(7) Consider it done (Senator)
(8) Baby check your account balance and call me back
A GUY'S PHONE INBOX
(1) Your data bundle will soon expire (MTN)
(2) Hey dude, give me a break ! I told you  I am getting married (Paul)
(3) Am warning you for the last tym o (Landlord)
(4) Brother , am still expecting the money for the admission form (Younger brother)
(5) My son, how are you? please send us some money(Mama)
(6) I have not seen my period for the last 2 months (neighbor's daughter)
(7) I need some money for my hair..... (girlfriend)
(8) Daddy is seriously sick send money (Junior brother)
(9) To borrow airtime dial *123* to *234* etc.
NA ONLY GOD GO HELP MEN

No comments:

Post a Comment